We are open to submissions! We accept unsolicited manuscripts. We do not accept previously published manuscripts (including self-published books).
Submit your manuscript here: http://QueryMe.Online/LiteraryWanderlust We do not accept submissions via snail mail or email.
- Type an Editor’s Name in the referral line if you are submitting to a specific Editor.
- If not submitting to a specific editor, put in the referral line where you were referred from (i.e. Twitter, Poets & Writers, Google, etc.)
- Be sure to include the query, synopsis, and sample pages.
We are currently accepting in the following genres:
- Women’s Fiction & Romance
- Speculative Fiction & Paranormal
- Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Crime & Mystery Fiction
- Historical & Western Fiction
- LGBTQ Fiction
- Non-Fiction & Creative Non-Fiction
- Themed Short Story Collections/Anthologies
For more specific guidelines, check out each individual Editor’s Manuscript Wishlist on our About Page.
Word counts should be between 65,000 and 100,000 words for novels. Science Fiction and Fantasy may be considered if they are slightly longer.
Short story collections should include at least 20 stories (each story should be between 1,000 and 7,000 words in length).
There is no specific word count requirement for non-fiction.
We are not currently accepting Novellas, Picture Books, Chapter Books, or single short stories.