We are open to submissions! We accept unsolicited manuscripts. We do not accept previously published manuscripts (including self-published books).
For more specific guidelines, check out each individual Editor’s Manuscript Wishlist on our About Page.
Word counts should be between 65,000 and 100,000.
Submit your manuscript here: http://QueryMe.Online/LiteraryWanderlust We do not accept submissions via snail mail or email.
- Type an Editor’s Name in the referral line if you are submitting to a specific Editor.
- If not submitting to a specific editor, put in the referral line where you were referred from (i.e. Twitter, Poets & Writers, Google, etc.)
- Be sure to include the query, full synopsis (including spoilers), and sample pages.
We are currently accepting in the following genres:
- Adult Women’s Fiction & Romance
- Adult Paranormal and Urban Fantasy
- Adult Crime & Mystery Fiction
- Adult Historical & Western Fiction
- Adult Well-Written LGBTQ and #OwnVoices
We are not currently accepting: Young Adult (YA) or Middle Grade (MG) or younger submissions. We are not currently accepting science fiction, horror, or short story collections.